We are Liberis and we believe in helping UK companies to be successful.
We’re doing our bit to bring a breath of fresh air to the industry, by helping to ensure the SME market thrives by having access to funds they need, when they need them.
We are a dynamic and fast paced company and are looking for a Senior Developer to join our new development team.
At Liberis we are building a business finance application & management platform and data products, to create a data driven ecosystem that enables small businesses to gain easy access to finance.
We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join our vision to transform business finance.
This is a brand new team in 2015, specifically formed to revolutionise the way Liberis does business and we are looking for big thinkers, innovators and dedicated developers to explore the possibilities of what we can do.
We develop along DevOps principles, which means you will be responsible for your work from requirements, through dev, testing, deployment and into maintenance. Everything we do is wrapped in tests and everything is automated when it should be.
Everyone in the Liberis Labs team is active in the tech community, whether it’s attending or running user groups, writing blogs or contributing Open Source Software; the culture of the team is there to encourage continuous learning and development and bring that back into the business. In turn the business will provide support, through high performance kit, training, conferences, monitors and whatever tools you need to get the job done
Because this team is new and independent, but our business is well established, you will get the best of both worlds, a start-up mentality and atmosphere where you will have a huge voice in shaping the way we do things but with all the perks and support of being part of a bigger company.
To join this team you will have a passion for producing high quality code and take pride in building world class products.
The role requires you to play a key part in creating the architecture and design of our technology across the entire business. We need an ambitious Dev who wants to be part of a team where everything they build blows away the competition.
- Create an impact in a hands-on cross functional teams;
- Develop applications and services along the full stack using .NET, C#, SQL/NoSQL, Bus & service orientated architecture, event based and micro systems;
- Understand the role of each component and how they combine to provide value to the business, be prepared to educate the business in how technology can improve the service and product
- Be involved at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-function team utilising pragmatic Agile and DevOps principles;
- Be a part of a small, close knit team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running;
- Work closely with analysts and product owners to help refine requirements into deliverable user stories and tasks;
- Provide mentoring and support to other developers within the team and help to drive best practices and approaches;
- Contribute to the collective knowledge of the team through production of blogs, and open source software
- Committed, determined and passionate about what you do;
- Open minded, ready to learn new technologies and continuously improve skills and knowledge;
- Good at taking and giving feedback;
- Great communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly with technical risk;
- An understanding of business IT requirements;
- Flexible approach to working and able to embrace change;
- A robust and resilient self-starter, committed to software quality, automation and achieving goals;
- The interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Be up for a laugh and an all-round decent person.
- A wide ranging experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting web-sites, web-applications and middleware components/services using C# and .NET MVC;
- Experience of developing API web-services using either REST or SOAP;
- Knowledge of Signal-R, Angular-JS, SASS, Node-JS, Rabbit-MQ and/or MongoDB would be useful;
- Experience of applying design patterns and best practices to code and working towards SOLID principles;
- Automated unit and integration test development knowledge;
- Awareness of best practices around developing secure software;
- Experience of working with continuous integration systems and ideally with continuous deployment principles/technologies.
Company technology stack used
- Web & Application – IIS10, .Net 4.5, MassTransit, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Autofaq, TopShelf, AutoMapper
- Front end – HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Node.js, Signal-R, jQuery,Web Sockets, Typescript, responsive design, mobile/web, Jekyll;
- Continuous Delivery – AppVeyor, Powershell, BitBucket,Slack, Jira, GitHub, DataDog, myGet, RAYGUN, Git
- QA – Selenium, NUnit, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Junit, Autofixture, Moq, Coypu, Webdriver
- Tools – Visual Studio 2015, Resharper 10, Atom, VIM, VirtualBox
- CRM – Salesforce.